Learnt something from my AUNTs

let's me intro my 2 aunts 1st...
1st is my dad's sister...
they own a hotel~seafest hotel (3 star...you can check in goolge)
they sold out more than 50 fishery boat and concentrate on the seafood processing and export...
they also own a machinery shop...

2nd is my big uncle's wife...
they have a huge palm oil farm!!!
all their children graduated in oversea's uni and stay oversea dy..
they loan me the UK's fees d....

so i consider both of them are RICH...
btw they are damn RICH...

who say RICH people need to be LCLY??
who say RICH people cannot walk??
who say RICH people cannot take bus to town??
who say RICH people must eat "GOOD" food??
who say RICH people must stay in aircond room d??

both of my aunts take bus to town...
both of them can eat MAGGIE d leh...
both of them look like normal aunties wearing aunties wear...
both of them are so humble and polite...

OH...btw my dad's sister is a DATIN...lolx...
both of them can take bus from KK to lahad datu
or just take AIRASIA...

we should learn how to be humble...
sometime...
taking bus and doing what poor people do are a kind of life enjoyment...

my new zealand uncle go to sarawak and stay in normal wood house...
no aircond d...no electricity after 12am...

all of them never scare of kidnapping...
cuz they live like normal people..
and enjoy everything of the life...

must remind myself to enjoy life from the bottom until the top...
dont stay at the top forever..
we should enjoy life fully...from top to bottom...

No comments: