my 24 's Birthday in UK

after woke up from the ALCOHOL...
we went to enjoy my Birthday...
good dinner is essential...

btw,being attack by 3 strip dancers...
male strip dancers...
GELI dao...wakkaka...
but thanks for creating such a SPECIAL experience in my Birthday...
tided up on the chair...
blind folded...
GF and my classmate "attack" me...
my birthday present from my WIFE...
every man need it d..wanted it since long time ago...

then 1am,
drinking session...
attacked by 5 ppl...
5 cups of DRINK (Whisky+2 types of wine+beer+some coke)...
managed to stand still until the end of the session...
but still have to vomit all of it out before get on the bed...
what a waste..aihz..

let's me show you my birthday dinner:
venue: Yate's (sheffield,UK)


dessert...
its free cuz we have the coupon..


my dinner...MIXED grill...
forget to order medium cooked...aihz..
but overall is still very good..
DAMN FULL~~~



salmon with asia salad with asia salsa...
damn nice...


YATE's has promotion every month..
JULY's promotion...
Free SCAMPI meal with a purchase of drink...
normally we will order hot chocolate and hot tea which cost us only 2.30 pound or RM11.50!!!damn cheap right??


this is the free Cheese Burger~june promotion...
just present the voucher to redeem a free burger...
its huge!!

cost of living in UK is kinda low compare with Malaysia!!
nice birthday...^^

No comments: