Me in 2012



2012 will be one of the most significant year of my life...
2012 will decide which road and where am i heading to...
This is the real junction of my life...

We must have a plan and targets...
to guide us and motivate us to move forward!

1st thing...
stay with my family and be with them when they need me...
i'm the eldest, i have to do it...
no matter how good you are or how much u earn every month...
without your family, its nothing...you're nothing...

2nd thing...
My finance target...
i missed 2011 target so much...
in 2012 i set myself to hit the 40k investment portfolio...
with a dividend income of 2.5k...
will set up the investment policy for myself soon...
besides that, i must make myself to generate more than RM4k per month if i'm kl and 3k if i'm in sabah!!

3rd thing...
Do at least 1 meaningful stuff or event in 2012...
at the moment, i'm planning for DEFYING GRAVITY PARTY 2012 which is a charity dance event...
it will help charity organizations to raise fund,
promote healthy lifestyle>>the right dancing culture,
to train youngsters to organize stuff...

4th...
READ 20 BOOKS!!!
there is a Chinese say: "book has golden house"
learn from the book and we can find peace in the book!!

5th...
i want to have my own biz...
thinking of a studio,event planning,tuition...
have to confirm where do i start my 3rd stage of life 1st...

6th...
KEEP FIT...
have been gaining so much fat and weight after i retired from dancing...
spare tyres...
65kg with at least 4 packs...

2012 will no be an easy and simple road for myself...
many uncertainties and many tough decisions to make...
God bless me that i will head to the right direction...

No comments: