Financial Statement of 2010

still manage to maintain positive net worth of almost a RM500!
debt ratio stood at 97.69% where total Asset still able to pay off all my loan...
loan consist of PTPTN and TARC education loan of a total of RM 20,000

major purchase of the year will be my LapTop!!!
main reason of the purchase is for the UK course which need it to complete my assignments.

liquidated the RM 2,000 fixed income instrument to support the recent year end's expenses...

Investment portfolio recorded a growth of almost 90%!
pumped in a total of 7.5k into the portfolio this year...
ROI of the portfolio this year is 14.99% only...
reconstruction of portfolio in OCT forgo some of the capital gain counter...
Dividend yield of 2010 is 4.03% excluding 2 more accrual dividend payments.

next year will be a challenging year in term of financial achievement...
UK study might require me to liquidate some of my portfolio...
Main aim>> investment portfolio of RM 30k and ROI of 10%
10% return of current portfolio will need me to pump in extra 8k++ to reach the 30k.
still pretty optimistic for this!

No comments: