Latest result....

using the same studying method since my secondary school...
so far,results are consider good enough for me...
study hard is not my style...
doing all the tutorials not in my DO's list too..
even worse...
lecture is kinda "SIENZ" for me...

This semester result came out dy...
the most Grade is get...and also the worst in my quarter result!!!


i get 2 of them and drag my CGPA down from 3.8 to some where around 3.74++..
i wish to do some adjustment during the upcoming semester!!!
i gonna attend lectures...
i wanna see whether this change can produce better result or not...
but it's challenging...
not that easy for a lazy guy to wake up on time to go for the lecture "sienz"...
2010,i got to handle TT nite 2010 some more...
hope next semester result will be better...
wanna try hard to graduate with 1st class result>>3.75 and above...

No comments: