My Date Night


For me every date is kinda special and memorable...
i do appreciate the time with me love one...
If there is a must to choose 1 to be the most memorable one...

it will definitely in the month of August...
It's start 1 week before my Birthday...
She started a conversation in the call like this...
"eh,you better don't come Labuan this week ah!!
i will not come out to see you d!!"(she was studying in Labuan that time)

what will be your respond if your girlfriend said that to you??
i asked the reason why for more than 10 times...
don't tell me you got another guy there at that time ah!!!
kinda on fire...
we almost get into "call fighting"...

finally she said that she wanted to give some surprise for me...
no matter how...
what she did really touched me...
she fly over to KL and celebrate my Birthday here...
that's the best birthday present i ever had!!!
the day she reached here...
wo...that's my "lou po zai"
sibeh love her!!!

we didnt go out so much...
everything simple and nice...
venue>>>my house.
what we need for a date??
just you and me...
others just some additional deco for our date...

’poster’

No comments: