Recent ME~


Photo taken in Malacca~~
TT outdoor shooting and gathering trip...
conclusion>>
there's still some mis-communication where some PD's not really sure how the shooting goes...
Person in charge not fully in position yet...
Time arrangement still not perfect enough yet...
may be i should take the charge 100%~~~but no point for me to do that...
lunch arrangement can be much more better...i have to be there earlier to confirm the seats..
conclusion...
still kinda messy!!!

this is the 1st outdoor shooting for TT and we go so far from KL...cool...
good start!!!
we get full support from college...
we do enjoy the whole trip!!!
happy to be with TT finalist and committees...
TT rock the MALACCA!!!

TT has reach the mid-point of everything!!!
passed the authority to my 2 new assistants to allow them to learn more...
i have more time to rest...
but need to spend more in supervise the whole process..

current status>>101% in TT!!!
other time will be on my study and my portfolio...
optimistic ratio>>85% positive...
we are different this year!!!
dont care whether others will like it or not...
as long as TT love it...
I'LL DO IT!!!

tonight,
someone throw 1 killing question that really kill me...
i dunno how to answer it...
my answer is no but her reply make my mind shake...
should i??
will i regret with my no??
will i regret if i change to yes??
still have no clear and firm answer for this question yet...
maybe normal kind of "condition" plus some extra special feeling fit me more~~
not allow myself to think of it 1st...
TT come 1st...

btw,
get assigned to be "student adviser" of some other tarc's event...
i may not be able to full out for other college's event except TT!!!
i can share what is my way of doing it...
i can help to train new people which i always love to do so...
i can share some of my contact...
but not getting the Program Master post anymore...

in the study part...
i found an interesting subject~CTM...
kinda practical kinda method...cool...
so far so good...

No comments: